CrossIPTC software for digital pictures is a repair and cross-platform conversion tool to efficiently exchange IPTC metadata using extended characters between Windows and Macintosh platforms. CrossIPTC rewrites IPTC accents for Windows when created by a Macintosh computer [or vice-versa] to ensure compatibility and properly display author, captions, keywords, categories, credits and origins information containing texts with accents. Some CrossIPTC Features : - Mass conversion of extended characters into IPTC fields.
- Translates Macintosh accents to Windows accents or Windows accents to Macintosh characters.
- Can remove the XML data from documents created with Adobe products when cleaning is needed
- Works with all standard IPTC fields and with customised (non-standard) fields
- Displays IPTC metadata information for each image
- Lets you copy image IPTC data set to clipboard when browsing folder images.
- Allows to display captured IPTC character strings, in Hexadecimal values
- Optionally keep ...
Page 9 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10