The program ?Lanmisoft Home Automation? is based on relay boards with FTDI FT245R USB to parallel FIFO chip and Maxim 1-wire temperature sensors. Depending on the connected hardware, you can create complex automation system without any knowledge about parallel or serial circuits, logic circuits or logical operators.
- Low memory and CPU consumption
- Multi-threaded, does not freezing windows during 1-wire sensors reading process.
- Easy to create the program and set conditions for relays (wizard style), special knowledge is not required
- Drag?n?Drop sensors and relays on image which represent automation system
- Temperature data acquisition with advanced charting options
- Sensors mode ? you have only DS18B20 1-wire sensors attached to the PC. Completely FREE with all features for personal use.
- Relays mode ? you have only FTDI FT245R relay boards attached to the PC. Unlimited time demo, FREE for simple manual switching relays. Limitation will be removed on purchasi ...
Page 2 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10