1. Supporting numerous standard protocols and services, including SMTP, SSL-SMTP, POP3, SSL-POP3, IMAP4, SSL-IMAP4, WEBMAIL, CA Server, TLS-SSL, S-MIME, DayTime, and other relative RFC protocols.
2. Advanced virus protection, with support for popular Anti-Virus engines.
3. TLS-SSL Secure Sockets Layer (1024-bit RSA encryption) security with full support for SSL SMTP, SSL POP3, SSL IMAP4, allowing secure transport of mail messages and efficient protection from Sniffer.
4. Powerful three-tier infrastructure for personal and group address book management, including personal contact lists, domain public contact lists and public (system) contact lists, and complete administration features as well as import,export mechanism.
5. Supporting digital certificates authentication, with powerful features that allow the users to compose or read digitally signed or encryped secure mails(S-MIME), military level security (4096-bit DH-DSS encryption or 2048-bit RSA encryption.
6. Unique question-answer utility, along with ...
Page 8 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9