OST to PST Converter Pro is a convenient tool for recovering OST files and convert it into PST files. It can repair your corrupted data from OST files with high precision and reliability. Extracting data, including emails, contacts, calendar entries, journal entries, notes, and even tasks, can be easily performed using OST to PST Converter Pro.
Key Features of OST to PST Converter Pro:-
- Support Exchange 5.0 to 2013.
- Support Outlook 97 to 2013 and Outlook for Office 365.
- Support OST files created by Exchange ActiveSync.
- Support Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000,XP, Vista, Windows 7/8 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012. Both 32bit and 64bit operating systems are supported.
- Rrecover mail messages, folders, posts, calendars, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes in OST files. All properties, such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc., are recovered.
- Recover mail messages in plain text, RTF and HTML format.
- Recover attachme ...
RecoveryFix for OST to PST works as a converter and an OST recovery software.The OST to PST converter uses quick and efficient algorithm which helps to convert the file effectively. Emails, contacts, attachments, images, email properties, sent items, drafts, journals, notes, tasks, folders with sub folders are easily converted with the software and are accessible with MS Outlook and Outlook Express. Functioning as OST recovery software, the software recovers permanently deleted emails of the ?Deleted Items? folder of the .ost file.
The software is equipped with three save options which are helpful to the users in terms of saving the recovered email messages; Save as PST, Save as EML and Save as MSG.The user can preview the converted e-mails before saving them and after the analysis can save them into .pst, .eml, or .msg format. While converting OST file into PST file assure that MS Outlook or Outlook Express is installed on your computer where you are performing the conversion. The software allows process ...
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10