W3capture is an easy-to-use web pages capture and HTML to PDF converter which can take full size screenshots of web pages into PDF or save them as full sized images in a variety of formats, including: .PNG, .JPEG, .BMP, and .SVG. By the way, This PDF generator can also convert an unlimited number of different web pages or local HTML/HTM or TXT files in to ONE PDF file without interruption.
W3capture-Turn web pages or local HTML files into PDF files
1. Capture full sized web pages from Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox browser in to separate PDF file.
2. Convert an unlimited number of local HTML files in to one PDF files in seconds.
3. Your converted web pages will look and act like the original, with clickable links, layouts, and formatting intact.
4. Advanced multi-threaded conversion technology allows users to convert an unlimited number of web pages or local HTML/HTM or TXT files into ONE PDF file.
5. Set PDF page size to a standard size (A4, A3, etc) or to a custom size.
6. Add text and page ...
Page 1 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8