Enolsoft PDF to Word with OCR for Mac works to convert PDF files or images to Microsoft Office Word format (*.docx, *.doc) on Mac while preserves the original layouts, hyperlinks, tables, graphics and images. Thus makes it much easier for you to reuse, edit or modify PDF documents in your Word on Mac.
Key Features of Enolsoft PDF to Word with OCR for Mac:
- Convert normal and scanned PDF files to Word format on Mac with good accuracy.
- Extract the text, graphics, and tables from PDF and images to save in the editable Word file for further use.
- Select the text, table and image fields on each page for editing manually with advanced OCR technology.
- Add the Preview Current Page function to show the instant and visualized comparison for you.
- Support 48 OCR recognition languages and enable to convert multi-languages PDF.
Page 10 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10