Bluetooth proximity marketing content server.
Order any file from your server. Publish all your marketing files.
Give people opportunity to choose what file to receive!
Order any file you want from your pc, using mobile phone. BlueMarket CS supports:
- TXT (text file, PC and Symbian phones support this file type)
- VNT (Note file, supported by many mobile phones)
- PWI (PDA/PocketPC devices text format)
- VCF (widely knowned as Contact file format. 100% of devices supports it)
How to order files:
- Open and start BlueMarket CS
- With your mobile phone make new contact
- Instead of a contact name, enter name of the file you want to receive via bluetooth from your pc (with or without file extension). Make sure you have that file in your BlueMarket CS 'Ordering' folder (or 'Outbox' folder, depends on your settings)
- Save and send that contact to PC (using bluetooth)
- You should receive that file you just ordered
- Make sure you have that file in your BlueM ...
Page 10 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10