The first thing you see when you open our newly released Office Pro 2013 is a clean, new interface. The old features are still there along with some new ones that are huge time savers. Compared with its previous versions, Office 2013 has a greatly improved compatibility with Microsoft Office (97/2000/2003/2007/2010).
What?s new in Office 2013?
1. Save documents to.xlsx format,
2. Open all files under one window or different windows,
3. Add/remove line numbers in Writer,
4. Enter multiple criteria in Spreadsheets filter,
5. Expand row and column numbers in Spreadsheets,
6. Package PPT files into folders or compress files,
7. Replace font face, and remember the most recently used font.
Plus 38 more newly added features
What can you get from Office 2013?
Writer 2013 is a highly developed user-friendly word processor. Not only does it include most of the features its peers provide, but it also has many exclusive features, such as its intuitive table tools and paragraph adjustment tool ...
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10