Test 000-608 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Deployment Professional - WebSphere Process Server V7.0
* IBM Certified Administrator for SOA Solutions - WebSphere Process Server V7.0
Section 1 - Architecture and Topology Overview (9%)
1. Describe the relationship of IBM WebSphere Process Server with related WebSphere products (Compass, Monitor, Fabric, WebSphere Portal).
2. Explain the core architecture (SOA, Supporting services, Service components, and containers) of IBM WebSphere Process Server.
Section 2 - Installation and Maintenance (12%)
1. Identify prerequisites, options and tools for installation, migration and maintenance.
2. Setup IBM WebSphere Process Server related databases and messaging resources.
3. Create and federate profiles.
Section 3 - Configuration (20%)
1. Configure the messaging infrastructure.
2. Configure the Business Process Container and the Human Task Container.
3. Configure failover of transaction log.
Page 5 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10