Test 000-602 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Specialist - System z Technical Support V4
Evaluate and Establish Customer Environment and Plans
1. Evaluate and document current customer environment (i.e. equipment, software, staff usage, satisfaction, need for change and growth)
2. Describe System z features, architectural advantages relevant to customer environment and plans. Contrast with current customer environment and competitive offerings at a level consistent with the customer audience.
Apply Information / Installation Planning / Migration Considerations
1. Create accurate configuration for hardware; identify software, and services based upon the needs and expectations of the customer. Consider physical site requirements. Power, Cooling, Collocation
2. Identify areas of risk, discuss with customer, relevant business partner(s), and IBM team. Sysplex, I/O options end of life or limited life
Installation and Post Install Support
1. Ensure implementa ...
Page 5 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10