1. FlexiMusic Composer comprises of full sound sample library.
2. Each song is composed by mixing unlimited number of tracks. Each track is made up of a music cycles with many patterns and each pattern is produced by mixing multiple instruments
3. FlexiMusic Composer has three types of music cycles, Step Cycle, Bar Cycle and Single File/Voice
4. FlexiMusic Composer has more than 600 instrument sounds to choose from, that includes congas; kick drums, snares, guitars, basses, pianos, strings and many more
5. Any number of instruments can be added as per the requirement of the song
6. Multiple lyrics can be added to a song in different tracks
7. It provides many effects like Volume and Pan, Equalizer, Echo, Wave on Wave, Reverse, etc. with which unique pieces of melodies can be created
8. It can create unique pieces of melodies
9. The basic output of FlexiMusic Composer is loop-able pieces of music organized into tracks. Each track consists of one or more patterns that are triggered in the Edit Music Cyc ...
In FlexiMusic Orchestra you assign "small pieces of music beat" to each key/button of all your "Input Devices" and play it as orchestra or musical instrument.
Small piece of music beat: You can choose any standard instrument/drum from midi bank. Or you can use sample of wave file you have. There are a lot of places in the Internet where you can download sound samples. We will provide links to these sites in our home page.
Input devices: Computer Keyboard, Mouse, Joystick, Midi and other keyboard. You can use single or multiple input devices together. The input device can be any thing that DirectX can detect it.
Real time: It plays the sound as soon as the key is pressed, unless you set it to queue.
Hobby use: It can be used for simple use (like only use keyboard and mouse) for hobby to play sounds on your PC.
Professional use: It can also be used as professional orchestra (many input devices, and set of music to change over). In a live music orchestra multiple keyboards can be connec ...
1) In FlexiMusic Generator you can generate different types of sound with various algorithms using Graphs, Sine definition, wave, envelops, numbers, random, existing wave file, noise etc. 2) Sine type Sound Source: The complete waveform is created automatically using sine rule. Additionally you can have multiple sine definitions for the same sound making the sound to change gradually from one to other. The basic simple sine wave sound for drums etc can also be produced in this.2) Graph type Sound Source: This produces sound using graphs, where you actually draw the single cycle waveform shape (a small part of wave). If you know the wave shape of a particular instrument, you can draw that to produce the same instrument's sound. 3)*.wav type Sound Source directly from wav file) Here you select and use an existing wav file. By adding compensations to this wave's sound you can produce different sound using that wave sound.4) String type Sound Source: This is a synthetic string sound generator. Here you ...
FlexiMusic Kids Composer is an amazing program that allows you to create music on your PC. Using a paintbrush, an erase tool and a mouse, it's a fun and easy way to make songs come alive. Just select a few instruments from "Beats," and tunes from "Stars", paint them on the screen and before long you'll have a complete song. It's that easy. All you need is the FlexiMusic Kids Composer, your PC, and a little imagination.
Flexible audio editor for professionals, music lovers and home users (for Windows) that provides an effective and user-friendly editing environment for novice users. One can edit and record music, apply effects and filters, adjust stereo channels and can give new birth to a song. This mp3 editor can save audio of popular formats, Edit, Convert, Record and Player. So this enables one to form a complete recording studio with one’s PC.