SMLogging suite is a set of components for errors/exceptions logging, tracing of messages, events etc
- TSMExceptionLog: the useful processing of errors and exceptions for your application in one place. Your user can automatically send to you a bug reports with screenshot in attachment. You can log the some exceptions only with extended filters.
- TSMAppLog: control center for application - message processing, hints, help, idle time, activation/deactivation, minimization/maximization, changing of selected control in any form, form changing, changing of windows settings etc
- TSMDatasetLog: trace the dataset work - scrolling, state changing, value editing etc
- TSMFileLog: trace the file/directory/drive changing - file creation, changing of size, attributes or time
- TSMNTEventLog: control the standard log for NT events.
WinAgents EventLog Translation Service monitors Windows event logs and forwards events for further processing to SYSLOG server or to SNMP station. The program frees you from the need to check the EventLogs manually and makes centralized event handling possible. WinAgents EventLog Translation Service has event filters that help you to specify the events being forwarded. The product supports SNMPv3 protocol making the data transfer secure.
Win32 port of the Unix Tail command with added eventlog monitoring. New version of Tail97 was done to be used as a log file monitor for the all Windows operating systems (9x and higher). There is new eventlog monitoring as well as keyword matching.