The newly released Kingsoft Office Suite Free 2013 adopts a new, more modern interface that is even easier to navigate than its previous versions. The features you know and use are still there, along with new features that are huge time savers.
There are three powerful applications included in Office 2013. Kingsoft's Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation applications cater to your daily document producing, data analyzing and presentation needs. Not only does it have the basic functions that its peers provide, but it also has many outstanding features other software doesn't include, such as a professional PDF converter, an advanced paragraph adjustment tool and intuitive table operation.
What?s new in Office Free 2013?
1. Open all files under one window or in different windows
2. Add/remove line numbers in Writer
3. Enter multiple criteria in Spreadsheets filter
4. Expand the row and column number in Spreadsheets
5. Package PPT files into folders or compress files
6. Replace fon ...
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10