Test 000-839 exam dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Solution Designer - IBM Rational Unified Process V7.0
* IBM Certified Specialist for Rational Requirements Management w/Use Cases
Iterative Development Principles (20%)
1. Most important aspects of iterative development - how to proceed, milestones, risks management, role of architecture, steering a project's team, etc.
Iterative Development Work Products (20%)
1. Different levels of planning, project decisions - process, work products, review formality, risk management, measurements, and so on
Basic Method Elements and their Relationships (20%)
1. Task, role, work product, and guidance.
2. Usage of method elements in process views
Basic Process Elements and their Relationships (20%)
1. Phases, milestones, activities, and descriptor Use Topic and Browse diagrams
2. Using method elements in process and how they link. Process elements with no links to method elements
Page 10 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10