ApexSQL Search analyzes SQL Server database objects' dependencies within the database, across databases, scripts and even applications. It recognizes all database dependencies, even those not recognized by SQL Server itself. Search for SQL objects directly in SSMS and VS, quickly find data in SQL tables and views, visualize complex relationships between objects, rename SQL objects without breaking dependencies.
- SQL Server 2012 support: Search for objects or text directly in SQL Server 2012 Management Studio including FileTables, sequences and search property lists. Smart rename SQL Server 2012 objects including FileTables
- Object search: Search for objects or text in database object definitions
- Text search: Search for text, numbers, dates and unique identifiers in your tables and views
- Graphical dependencies: Visualize even the most complex relationships between SQL objects
- Smart rename: Rename tables, procedures, views, functions and columns without breaking dependencies
Page 7 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10