Raster to Vector Normal is a stand-alone program that converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images into accurate vector files (such as DXF, HPGL, WMF, EMF, etc) for editing in any CAD application.
1. Input image formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, JPE, J2K, JAS, JBG, MNG and more.
2. Output vector formats: DXF, HPGL, EMF, WMF and others.
3. Create center lines and outlines.
4. Outline solid raster areas.
5. Color, Gray and black-and-white images vectorization.
6. Scale images in the X and Y directions to make them larger or smaller.
7. Increase or decrease brightness and contrast.
8. Tracing raster lines, arcs, circles, arrow lines, dash lines, polylines, hatches on monochrome, grayscale or color images.
9. Automatic correction: restoring of intersections, aligning, joining fragments, joining fragments to line, arc, circle and polyline.
10. Removing low sized vector objects, correction of recognized texts.
11. Automatically stra ...
Agile project management and bug tracking solution for agile teams. Integrated Bug Tracking makes project management more effective, improves overall project tracebility and visibility.
Iterative development, User stories management, Releases and Iterations planning, Project dashboard, Personalized ToDo lists, Burn Down chart, Multiple projects support, Bug Tracking, WYSIWYG for user stories & bugs editing, notifications, Time Tracking
Repetitive Web surfing wastes a lot of time to individuals and companies. The Easy Bee aims to provide an user-friendly solution to Web browsing costs. Indeed the product lets the user quickly and easily record web browsing macros. It then replays them periodically and silently. Macros can include user actions such as form filling and button clicking, thus allowing the so-called invisible Web to be reached and included in dashboard pages.