Elerium Word to HTML .NET is a professional .NET component which enables C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET developers to convert a wide range of Word documents (DOC, DOCX and RTF) to HTML format from any .NET projects. Supported input formats: Word 97-2003, Word 2007 and above. Supported output formats: file, string, stream. The installation package of the component contains C# and VB.NET samples for quick start.
Elerium Word to HTML .NET is an independent .NET component that compatible with .NET 2.0 and higher and does not depend on third-party libraries and Microsoft Office Automation.
- Various output format of HTML: file/string/stream.
- Wide range of input Word documents (Word 97-2003, Word 2007+).
- Text formatting (Bold, italic, color, etc.)
- Paragraph formatting (line spacing, background, margins, borders, etc.).
- Page formatting (margins, width, height, orientation etc.)
- Tables, embedded tables and their properties.
- Can be used in order to show Word document on web page.
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10