Capture anything you see on your PC screen! Don't waste time cropping your captures. Take a "snapshot" of anything exactly what you need, with just a click. Irreplaceable tool for Designers, Office Workers, Business People, Analysts, Technical Writers who have to describe interfaces, menus, buttons, etc.
Easy to Learn, Easy to Use
Using SnapIt Screen Capture Software takes just three simple steps:
1. Start the program (click on the program?s icon). It appears minimized in a system tray.
2. Click PrtScr (Print Screen) button and select with mouse what you need to capture on the screen. After selecting the region is automatically copied to the clipboard.
3. Save a snapshot from the clipboard with any way you like:
* Open Microsoft Word and create new document. Press Ctrl+v combination and paste image from the clipboard to the document. Technical Writers often use this approach to describe program interfaces.
* Open Photoshop. Create new image file or open existed image ...
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10