Aspose.Pdf for Android is a PDF document creation & manipulation component that enables Android applications to read, write & manipulate PDF document without using any other third party application. It allows PDF compression options, table creation & manipulation, support for graph objects, extended security controls, custom font handling, add or remove bookmarks, create table of contents, add, update, delete attachments & annotations, import or export PDF form data, print PDF docs & much more.
Here are some important features
- Create new PDF documents using the product API
- Transform an XML document into PDF format
- Convert an image file into PDF format
- Add text to the PDF document
- Manipulate the style of text while adding it to a PDF document
- Insert, extract, append, concatenate PDF documents
- Add tables and graph objects during PDF generation
- Add headers and footers during PDF generation
- Create, import, export and delete bookmarks f ...
Page 5 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10