The Ultimate SFTP .NET Component offers a comprehensive interface for SFTP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate secure file transfers in an application, as well as remote file management using SFTP. In addition to downloading and uploading by file name, URL, and wild card masks, the SFTP library also supports remote file management functionality such as directory listings and the ability to rename, delete and move files on the server.
The following is a list of some key features of the component:
* Upload, download, append, rename and delete SFTP file
* Large file support (can be greater than 4GB)
* Parse listings automatically
* Supports both ASCII and binary transfers
* Supports restarting interrupted uploads and downloads
* Abort operations smoothly
* Synchronizes folders easily
* Upload, download, or Remove entire directory (including subdirectories and files) quickly with a single line of code
* Supports Multi-threading. ...
Page 7 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10