IBM test exam 000-106 dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Technical Sales Specialist - Power Systems with POWER7 and IBM i - v1
* IBM Certified Technical Sales Specialist - Power Systems with POWER7 and AIX - v1
* IBM Certified Technical Sales Expert - Power Systems with POWER7 - v1
Power Systems Product Knowledge (19%)
1. Describe the range and capabilities of the Power Systems portfolio.
2. Describe I/O Drawers, SSD, NAS, SAN, DASD Drawers, 12X Loops, IVE, SAS, Ethernet, and FC Cards and how they would apply in solutions.
3. Compare and Contrast IBM i, AIX and Linux
Power Systems Architecture (11%)
1. Describe the benefits of POWER6 and POWER7 chips
2. Describe RAS Feature of the Power Systems
3. Differentiate between AME and AMS
Design Solution to Customer Requirements (34%)
1. Design HMC to FSP connectivity network including multiple HMC and Systems and redundant FSPs for resiliancy and backup
2. Design VIOS configuration and implementation ...
Page 4 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10