CNGeoip is a geographical module which allows you to identify site visitor's cities and countries by IP-address. Taking a certain IP-address, the module outputs its local registration data - a country and a city with geographic coordinates. The module consists of IP-addresses database and interfaces for interaction with the database (PHP/Perl/C). The database is being improved and updated consistently.
- Improved support of former USSR cities;
- English and Russian names of cities and countries as well as national variants for a number of toponyms;
- Geographic coordinates of cities;
- Legal usage - all the information is taken from open sources;
- Demonstration allows testing the database before purchase;
- Examples, included into the distribution kit, will accelerate applications development;
- Minimal system requirements - the interface interacts with the database binary file directly;
- The easiest installation - you should just copy files of the database and the API-in ...
Page 5 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9