-For Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7
C++ Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7
RAD Studio 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7
-VCL and FireMonkey frameworks supported
-Printing and clipboard support
-Supports many 3rd party reporting components and other tools
-OpenGL 3D graphics rendering with lights and shadows
-GDI+ graphics rendering with full anti-alias
-Web source component to retrieve Internet charts and data
-Database charting with Summaries, Sorting, Crosstabs and record level
-Export as picture to Flash/Flex, XAML, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, EPS, PDF, PCX, WMF
-Export data to HTML, XML, Text, CSV and Excel formats
-Very Fast ! TeeChart fully utilises dynamic arrays of your data, Intel assembler and many speed optimizations
-Intraweb, DevExpress, ReportBuilder, QuickReport integrations..
-TeeChart Editor dialogues translated to 37 languages
-Royalty free for exe distribution
-Supports Live ...
- 100% Managed C#.NET Charting Control
- Optional - Full C# sourcecode available ( includes code for Xamarin versions)
- Fully exploits Microsoft.net Framework. Versions for Framework v2.0, v3.5, v4.0, v4.5, v4.5.1
- ASP.NET Framework v2.0 and higher
- Silverlight v3.0, v4.0,v 5.0
- Compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio, v2005, v2008, v2010, v2012, v2013
- Components for Winform, WebForm, Compact Framework and SQL Reporting Services
- Support for Microsoft Windows Phone v7 and v8
- Windows.Store support with Windows 8 & RT
- HTML5 support browsers
- Data aware - Direct access to .NET data sources
- Direct access to URL addressable Charts
- Designtime WebForm WYSIWYG Chart Control
- PocketPC and WindowsCE support.
- 12 standard Series types
- 45 Extended Series types
- 41 Statistical functions
- Functions includes ADX, Bollinger, Correlation, Exponential Trend, MACD, Median, Mode, Perimiter, Reducing number of Points, RSI and Variance
- Series Gallery
- 2D, 3D ...
EQATEC Analytics is a SaaS solution that is designed to give a detailed answer to the question "how is our software used by our users?" Any organization developing software will like to know these answers, because they can help the organization make better decisions based on facts rather than gut-feelings. The answers are provided through collection of data from the software applications being monitored by the service.
Virtual Drive SDK allows you to create and manage virtual disks that appear in Windows as regular disks. Virtual disk can be located anywhere: on hard disk, network, random access memory, database etc. Virtual Drive SDK makes possible to implement read/write operations without having to develop your own kernel driver. All necessary part of boring work is done, so you can focus on storage, encryption etc.