Elerium Word .NET is a full managed .NET component which enables C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET developers to create, read, write and convert MS Word documents (DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT) from any .NET projects. Elerium Word .NET provides full support Word 97-2003, Word 2007-2012 formats and allows to convert it among themselves. The installation package of the component contains C# and VB.NET samples for quick start. Elerium Word .NET is an independent .NET component that compatible with .NET 2.0 and higher and does not depend on third-party libraries and Microsoft Office Automation.
- File formats doc, docx, rtf, text.
- Generate and save Word documents (Word 97-2003, Word 2007 and Word 2010).
- Methods for Reading / Writing word files (see C# VB.NET examples).
- Converting options between the following Word formats DOC, DOCX, RTF, Text document.
- Get, edit or create document sections, header or footer, content (tables, paragraphs, images, textboxes, etc.), word footnotes and word endnotes.
- Setting ...
PDF Extractor SDK converts PDF to text, PDF to XML, PDF to CSV, extracts images from PDF, extracts information about PDF files in .NET and ActiveX interfaces. Benefits: converts PDF to plain text (including invisible text extraction); converts tables in PDF to CSV (Excel) and XML files; extracts PDF file metadata and information; extracts embedded images from PDF document; .NET and ActiveX interfaces; 100% managed C# code.
The Ultimate IMAP is a part of the Mail Component which offers a comprehensive interface for downloading e-mail messages from a server and managing your mailbox remotely, all from within your application. In addition, it also allows you to compose, decrypt, encrypt, sign, and validate email messages.
* Downloading and managing email messages and mailboxes easily
The IMAP component offers a comprehensive interface for IMAP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate mail management tasks in an application as listed below:
* Connect to standard IMAP server or secure IMAP server over TLS/SSL. It supports both Implicit and Explicit security modes
* List email messages
* Download entire or partial messages to a disk file or stream
* Upload messages stored in a file or memory stream
* Copy messages
* Delete messages
* Purge messages
* Move messages between folders/mailboxes
* Mark/unmark message flags
* Listing mailboxes/folders