Elerium Word .NET is a full managed .NET component which enables C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET developers to create, read, write and convert MS Word documents (DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT) from any .NET projects. Elerium Word .NET provides full support Word 97-2003, Word 2007-2012 formats and allows to convert it among themselves. The installation package of the component contains C# and VB.NET samples for quick start. Elerium Word .NET is an independent .NET component that compatible with .NET 2.0 and higher and does not depend on third-party libraries and Microsoft Office Automation.
- File formats doc, docx, rtf, text.
- Generate and save Word documents (Word 97-2003, Word 2007 and Word 2010).
- Methods for Reading / Writing word files (see C# VB.NET examples).
- Converting options between the following Word formats DOC, DOCX, RTF, Text document.
- Get, edit or create document sections, header or footer, content (tables, paragraphs, images, textboxes, etc.), word footnotes and word endnotes.
- Setting ...
PDF Extractor SDK converts PDF to text, PDF to XML, PDF to CSV, extracts images from PDF, extracts information about PDF files in .NET and ActiveX interfaces. Benefits: converts PDF to plain text (including invisible text extraction); converts tables in PDF to CSV (Excel) and XML files; extracts PDF file metadata and information; extracts embedded images from PDF document; .NET and ActiveX interfaces; 100% managed C# code.
The Ultimate IMAP is a part of the Mail Component which offers a comprehensive interface for downloading e-mail messages from a server and managing your mailbox remotely, all from within your application. In addition, it also allows you to compose, decrypt, encrypt, sign, and validate email messages.
* Downloading and managing email messages and mailboxes easily
The IMAP component offers a comprehensive interface for IMAP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate mail management tasks in an application as listed below:
* Connect to standard IMAP server or secure IMAP server over TLS/SSL. It supports both Implicit and Explicit security modes
* List email messages
* Download entire or partial messages to a disk file or stream
* Upload messages stored in a file or memory stream
* Copy messages
* Delete messages
* Purge messages
* Move messages between folders/mailboxes
* Mark/unmark message flags
* Listing mailboxes/folders
The Ultimate SFTP .NET Component offers a comprehensive interface for SFTP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate secure file transfers in an application, as well as remote file management using SFTP. In addition to downloading and uploading by file name, URL, and wild card masks, the SFTP library also supports remote file management functionality such as directory listings and the ability to rename, delete and move files on the server.
The following is a list of some key features of the component:
* Upload, download, append, rename and delete SFTP file
* Large file support (can be greater than 4GB)
* Parse listings automatically
* Supports both ASCII and binary transfers
* Supports restarting interrupted uploads and downloads
* Abort operations smoothly
* Synchronizes folders easily
* Upload, download, or Remove entire directory (including subdirectories and files) quickly with a single line of code
* Supports Multi-threading. ...
Ultimate FTP Expert package consists two powerful components for transferring files using FTP, FTPS, and SFTP. Both components in the package are 100%-managed .NET class libraries, and they include complete sample projects, as well as full technical documentation which help you to become familiar with the features of the components.
SDK contains DirectShow filters to encode video into MP4 format using H264 video codec and AAC audio codec. SD, HD and 4K videos supported, for real-time and transcoding.