Elerium Word .NET Writer is a great solution for C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET developers that allows to easily and effectively create Word documents (DOC, DOCX, RTF), without the need to install additional applications and Microsoft Word. The Word .NET Writer can be easily implemented in C#, VB.NET or ASP.NET projects/websites. The installation package of the Word Writer contains C# and VB.NET samples for quick start.
- File formats doc, docx, rtf, text.
- Generate and save Word documents (Word 97-2003, Word 2007 and Word 2010).
- Methods for Writing word files (see C# VB.NET examples).
- Create and edit document sections.
- Create and edit document content (tables, paragraphs, images, textboxes, etc.)
- Create and edit word header or footer.
- Create and edit word footnotes.
- Create and edit word endnotes.
- Settings of word page (width, height, margins, orientations etc.)
- Page numbering.
- Sections properties.
- Footnotes properties (position, numbering mode, etc.)
- Endnote pro ...
PCL Tool SDK 32-bit / 32-bit .NET - Option III captures and converts COMPLEX PCL into raster/vector PDF or PDF/A formats, or raster XPS format while extracting text. PCLTool SDK v13 is the latest release from PageTech and now fully supports 32-bit, 32-bit .NET, 64-bit and 64-bit .NET on all Windows 8 environments. Intelligent Mail barcodes, QR codes, 2D Datamatrix barcodes and many other new functions have been added in this release.
PDF Extractor SDK converts PDF to text, PDF to XML, PDF to CSV, extracts images from PDF, extracts information about PDF files in .NET and ActiveX interfaces. Benefits: converts PDF to plain text (including invisible text extraction); converts tables in PDF to CSV (Excel) and XML files; extracts PDF file metadata and information; extracts embedded images from PDF document; .NET and ActiveX interfaces; 100% managed C# code.
The Ultimate IMAP is a part of the Mail Component which offers a comprehensive interface for downloading e-mail messages from a server and managing your mailbox remotely, all from within your application. In addition, it also allows you to compose, decrypt, encrypt, sign, and validate email messages.
* Downloading and managing email messages and mailboxes easily
The IMAP component offers a comprehensive interface for IMAP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate mail management tasks in an application as listed below:
* Connect to standard IMAP server or secure IMAP server over TLS/SSL. It supports both Implicit and Explicit security modes
* List email messages
* Download entire or partial messages to a disk file or stream
* Upload messages stored in a file or memory stream
* Copy messages
* Delete messages
* Purge messages
* Move messages between folders/mailboxes
* Mark/unmark message flags
* Listing mailboxes/folders