Read barcodes (PDF417, Datamatrix, QR Code, Aztec, Code128, Code39, EAN13, EAN8 and more) from images (BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF, GIF) in your .NET, ASP.NET, CF.NET, ActiveX apps. Provides both 1D and 2D barcode recognition. Barcode reader returns: barcode symbology type, recognized string and barcode location points; Supports reading of multiple barcodes from one image; Supports TIFF images, PDF images to read barcodes from.
Make your .NET application a speed demon with the .NET Caching Library. The library supports smart client caching with local back stores of SqLite, VistaDb, MS Access or files. The library supports distributed caching with a shared database of SQL Server or Oracle. Other features include asynchronous saving, deleting, encryption, and expiration. Also supports Silverlight and Windows Phone.
The Ultimate IMAP is a part of the Mail Component which offers a comprehensive interface for downloading e-mail messages from a server and managing your mailbox remotely, all from within your application. In addition, it also allows you to compose, decrypt, encrypt, sign, and validate email messages.
* Downloading and managing email messages and mailboxes easily
The IMAP component offers a comprehensive interface for IMAP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate mail management tasks in an application as listed below:
* Connect to standard IMAP server or secure IMAP server over TLS/SSL. It supports both Implicit and Explicit security modes
* List email messages
* Download entire or partial messages to a disk file or stream
* Upload messages stored in a file or memory stream
* Copy messages
* Delete messages
* Purge messages
* Move messages between folders/mailboxes
* Mark/unmark message flags
* Listing mailboxes/folders
Generate barcodes from .NET with Bytescout BarCode Generator SDK. This .NET and ActiveX SDK provides 4 types of controls to generate, display, save barcodes: Windows Forms Control, WebImage Control (for ASP.NET), SSRS control, ActiveX, non-visual control (to export as JPG, PNG, TIF, GIF). Supports over 30 barcodes (including 2D barcodes PDF417, GS1 barcodes, QR Code, DataMatrix, Aztec). Built-in value validation. 100% source code (optional).
A set of .NET classes that makes the work of querying DNS servers for resource record types defined by RFC-1034 and RFC-1035, and performing domain registration with the WhoIs class more easily.
In addition to supporting DNS features, the component also allow you to easily find from which countries your visitors are coming from. This can help you to prevent credit card fraud, automatically select language, and currency for your visitor and much more benefits.
* Supports HTTP Connect, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A & SOCKS5 Proxy Servers
* Support for IPv6, the next generation Internet protocol
* Easily query DNS servers for resource record types, and Reverse lookup for host name
* Performing Internet Route Tracing to determine network delays and topology
* Performing domain registration lookups easily with a few lines of code
* Easily find from which countries your visitors are coming from
* Getting exact time from public time servers over the Internet
* .NET Tec ...
AES Encryption component provides a simple interface to encrypt/decrypt files, strings or data from Delphi applications. Uses the latest 256-bit AES symmetric encryption algorithm (Rijndael) for strong encryption. Supports CBC and ECB mode, initialization vectors, key generation from and password phrases. Implements buffer padding and does random byte data generation. Works with all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Delphi (2.0-XE4). Win32/Win64.