M4A to MP3 Converter can convert M4A to MP3, MP4 to MP3, M4P to MP3. M4A to MP3 Converter can also convert M4A, AAC, MOV, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, WMV, WMA, OGG, WAV, 3GP, etc. to MP3 files.
M4A to MP3 Converter can convert M4A to MP3, MP4 to MP3, and other video or audio files to MP3 files.
M4A to MP3 Converter can also convert other media files to MP3 files, these media files may include WAV, OGG, WMA, WMV, ASF, ASX, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP4, M4A, AAC, MOV, QT, 3GP, and so on.
* An M4A to MP3 Converter which is easy to use with high converting speed. M4A to MP3 Converter can convert M4A to MP3, MP4 to MP3 easily and on-the-fly.
* A professional audio converter which can convert your media collections to MP3 files. It supports all most popular video and audio formats such as DivX, AVI, MPEG, VCD, MP4, WMV, MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, M4A, etc.
* Provides you excellent sound quality and smaller file size just in a few clicks.
AnyMP4 MP3 Converter for Mac can not only convert any audios to MP3, AAC, AIFF, ALAC, WAV and M4A, but also extract audios from the video files and then convert them to MP3, AAC, ALAC and other your needed formats for Mac. Besides, it owns powerful editing functions like trimming the audio to your needed length, merging audio segments into single one, adjusting audio settings and renaming your audio. So you are able to enjoy these audios on your portable devices like iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad mini, Samsung Galaxy Note and so on.
1. Convert any audio to MP3, AAC, AIFF, etc. on Mac
This Mac MP3 Converter can convert any audios like FLAC, WAV, WMA, MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, etc. to MP3, AAC, AIFF, ALAC, WAV and M4A with super fast speed and super quality. You can play the output audio file on iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy Tab/Note, HTC, Kindle Fire, Sony Ericsson Xperia, etc.
2. Extract audio file from video and convert them
With MP3 Converter for Mac, yo ...
Vorbital is a free Ogg Vorbis, AIFF, SND, Wavpack, and Wave file player. It uses OpenAL and is small and compact in order to take up as little screen space as possible (though you can, of course, resize the window if you would like a larger playlist).